Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullying in my class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avunue123

avunue123

Bullying in my class Empty
PostSubject: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:55 pm

A lot of people in my class have been bullying this one girl. Her name is Avery and she's teased for her weight, how she talks, how she walks, and everything else. When she does something wrong, even if it's a little thing, everyone starts laughing their head. When everyone else does something wrong and it's normal, not even a giggle comes out. I have not done anything to her yet except talk to her after I think she feels sad. I don't think many people in my class realize that everyone is unique and so is she. Avery doesn't have to be perfect to be a person. Today, we played a game of mini basketball and when she came up to shoot the ball, everyone was repeating the way she spoke and bringing her down. Avery was shushing them so she could concentrate.

After that class, one girl yelled out "EVERYONE BE QUIET, AVERY STILL HAS TO SHOOT!" The class was cold to her just because she was different. Avery's really nice once you get to meet her. She makes mistakes, SO WHAT?! Like my teacher said, "Everyone's human, they aren't perfect." She seems to take it well but I still don't like her being treated like this. I don't think anyone has realized what it's like to be in her shoes.

So what do you guys think about this?.
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

That happens to this one guy at my school as well; but he laughs about it as well. I think that people in your school should grow up and mature. I'd tell them that over half the US population is obese and that they talk funny when I hear it as well. They should not put down Avery; I have a friend that is like Avery and is constantly being picked on. When I defend her, they mock me, too. I'd like to slap them upside their head. I mean, how boring would the world be without variety? Jeezus, you should go to a guidance counselor and say something about this. Isn't it against school rules to bully and may likely result in detentions or suspensions? I'd like to see your whole class get suspended for bullying Avery. No joke.
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
buizel445

buizel445

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Story of my life. Almost. I'm not overweight, but I'm not the skinny girl either. I'm teased 'cause I'm weird. I'm not the model either. I'm big-boned and apparently that makes me fat. Since my rib cage is really big, I can't be skinny. I can feel my ribs so I'm not fat. God, people don't understand that. Since I'm smarter than a lot of people, I'm stupid. How does that make sense. This guy was saying to me, "WOW! You got straight A's? YOUR SO WEIRD AND STUPID!" ...says the guy with the F.

I try to ignore it and or say a couple words making them flinch, but it only works half the time. I stop some bullying in situations though since it's two against one. I'm pretty intimadating when I'm pissed. And when this one friend I have who has a disorder was getting bullied and she was crying, I pushed the other girl against the shoulders. Hard. She fell back a couple steps and got scared 'cause I had kind of ruined her low 'reputation' earlier that year. She used to bully me until I took it to the principal when she physically hurt me. So yeah, my friend and I stick together >:D ! Sounds fairy taleish, doesn't it?

-caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I personally don't have this problem, but I know people who do. What they do is make it a joke, and it works where I live o>o, All they do is laugh it off, and people start to lay off-worked for my cousin anywho
Back to top Go down
buizel445

buizel445

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

you get stessed out from that. I've done it for like my whole life
didnt work
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Since I'm bigger, as in taller and fattttter, than most of the people in my school, people tend to not kid around with me. They think I can K.O. them with a punch or something because of my attitude towards them. But really, I can't hurt anyone. At least not enough to make them hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying in my class   Bullying in my class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullying in my class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplers' Saga :: Games :: Free chat.-
Jump to: