Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New forum is slow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soopah

Soopah

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

-WARNING POSSIBLE RANT-Seriously, all we do here is the number game, and guess what-MT shut down, so no one can go back there. But I digress from that back to the normal subject. We seriously need to get more threads going on, and I know, I know, you guys will be like "Y DON'T YOU TRY AND CONTRIBUTE TO DIS FORUM!?". Guess what, i'm writing a story right now for English, and everybody wants to be in it(it's some retarted mashed up story with unicorns, donuts, bears..etc). I also know that some of you are still in school(like me..), so maybe I should say this when everybody is on the same page, but dang. We have NO threads in the creativity sections, no post at all. I'm willing to stay in this forum, but we all need to contribute more to keeping this thing alive.

Anyways, there's my semi rant about this slow forum--I doubt many people will read this though LOL
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Gah; you're so right Soup. I especially feel bad since I haven't been working on anything at all. Even though I'm still in school, I should be doing something to help the forum move. Caitlyn should totally global this announcement and make it like required to read.

Semi-off-topic: Good luck with your retarded mashed up story with unicorns, donuts, bears, etc. :3
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
squishypenguin

squishypenguin

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 am

agreed..
although caitlyn's computer got a virus or something and hasn't been working recently x:

i have been trying to figure out what to draw for the art section ..
may post some sketches sometime as a start

Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 pm

i made a new coustom cloth for my charater and some coustom spirites that peaple need ill post it today or tomarow
Back to top Go down
Mage

Mage

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am

I tend to be in games a lot, so I'll try to break out of it and start posting here.
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

Hey, Glenn "The Soup" Gackn. Have you noticed how much more dead the forum has gotten? I mean like, no on has been logged on recently other than like you and me. This is really sad, don't yah think? D8
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

definitely, I think Caitlyn like, exploded D:
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Oh noes D8 Blarghle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New forum is slow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum is slow   New forum is slow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New forum is slow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplers' Saga :: Games :: Free chat.-
Jump to: