Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buizel445

buizel445

Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems Empty
PostSubject: Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems   Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

My computer JUST got back working FULLY TODAY. So now I'm going to be able to be on the forum. I have read the RANTS on how I do NOTHING, but I COULDN'T do ANYTHING since my computer completly locked me out and I had to transfer over 10,000 files onto my house server(which took 2-3 days) and try and figure out what went wrong. I ended up wiping it all together and it took weeks to put back all my programs on there since I have to do other things than work on my computer. When I wrote the message saying I was back, the next day my internet went haywire and wouldn't let me log onto the forum. Certain websites would allow me on, but this one wouldn't since it said I had "Internet Failures ". I fixed my internet and all the other errors and had many many anti-virus programs put onto my computer. So it's been a LONG time since I've been on. I have posted a sign up thing for admins which I will take very seriously in choosing who I place into that position. Metal has been removed from moderator since he doesn't do much, and I had warned him he would be removed if that happened. I put people into positions since I was trying to bring this forum up and needed help in those sections. I was not pleased with all the rants picking out indivduals and if it happens again, you will get a warning. I will not give you a warning now since you didn't know. But now you do. You can rant, but please do not pick out each other and throw them under the bus without knowing the situation they are in. I'm currently working on bringing up the forum so please bear with it. Things will be stricter now that I'm back and the forum will start working up. More admins are needed and a new moderator as well. As for the design of the forum, it has been complained upon also and I will need help changing that as well. So please understand the circumstances of the situations. I've been in this alone basically the whole time and I don't like all the hatred towards each other.

Once again I'm very sorry and I hope to be forgiven in time,
-Caitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems   Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Hm, I see, I know you're talking about me directly on the rant subject. I guess i'll say i'm sorry, I didn't know the predicament you were in, so that made me look arrogant. I'm trying to take this in a mature manner(which if you know me, isn't too easy) Seeing as you didn't really do anything wrong, i'll forgive you-hope we can put this behind us. On the subject of mods and admins, I think ash and mage would do quite well with those titles, well, if mage post more, and when ash comes back.
Back to top Go down

Global Annoucement- Updates and Problems
Page 1 of 1