Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

writing team application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandeh

Sandeh

writing team application Empty
PostSubject: writing team application   writing team application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Name: Mama/Sandy/Sandeh/chocoSandy/TakeshiFlight <~ i apologize i have so many names :<

Group/Job: Writing Team

Why do you want it: There is a small amount of quantity inside the group; also i know glenn's quality of writing isn't very well either. Another reason is that i want more maplers to appreciate words and the art of writing.

What you can bring to the forum: The introduction of the D.E.A.F style, and more depressing writings that gives suspense too. Some of my writings too~ Also how to teach people describe vivid things.

Have you been on any other forums(not required to be accepted): UH. LET SEE i have been on maplemation, NGA, VocaloidOtaku, etc :I

What is your experience in this field: Im a child novelist <:, People describe my writings as descriptive, uncommon, depressed, easy to read. Etc, I have a very large imagination... I been writing since y'know, til age 6 i guess. and i got an A+ on every single essays i wrote in school this year -shrugs-

Why should we pick you over the others: I have quite the skills and i practice daily sending my writings to my editors (my friends TROLOL). Plus there's no other writing application either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chocosandy.deviantart.com/
Soopah

Soopah

writing team application Empty
PostSubject: Re: writing team application   writing team application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm

-shrugs- accepted, although a link would help(not that you can put one up 8'D)
http://chocosandy.deviantart.com/art/Takeshi-Flight-Chapter-1-253646454?q=gallery%3Achocosandy%2F12052413&qo=10 first chapter of her story, rather impressive read, much better than my writing :'T

writing team application
Page 1 of 1