Maplers' Saga

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Empty
PostSubject: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Kayyyyy sooo I saw this game in MT so I'm bringing it here...And hopefully reviving something. Anyways it goes like this:

Someone starts a sentence of the story, and then the next person continues the story the way he/she wants to, and it continues. (Crappy explaining, I know)
Example:

Person A: One day a pikachu was walking down the street

Person B: When Sandy came along and pwned it with her level 100 evil pokemon.

Like that. Sortof. Yeah. I guess I'll start then...

There was once a lonely little poptart named Muffin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soopah

Soopah

The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 pm

who was secretly a manly pony punching babies

Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 pm

So the babies mothers' got mad and killed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 am

Muffin got squashed all over the effing place because of the mommies. All of his strawberry-flavored guts were smeared across the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

So along came a dog who ate poor Muffin's guts..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:14 pm

then the dog who ate muffin (R I P muffin ) went to canada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 pm

The dog was named Bacon, so the canadians tried to eat him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXVampireDJXx

xXVampireDJXx

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:02 am

the dog survived the canadian attack until he came aross a zombie invadion
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xXVampireDJXx?feature=mhee
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:44 pm

the dog gotten eaten by a zombie the zombie was name rick then ruled the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXVampireDJXx

xXVampireDJXx

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:42 pm

then dinosours fell out of the sky, ate all the zombies, and ruled the world
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm

The dinosaur leader was a T-rex named Turtle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXVampireDJXx

xXVampireDJXx

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Lol Turtle went insane and ate all the dinosaurs then he exploded
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

His explosion was so big he destroyed the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soopah

Soopah

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:36 am

this explosion gave birth to tree the giant wooden girl

metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:02 pm

then the wooden girl fly to the moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Then the moon barfed up a blue emu named Soup (FYI the emu is a giirl :D LIKE SOUP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buizel445

buizel445

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

then a little old lady came along and ate the moon along with emu.

Soopah

Soopah

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

then an emu from a far off distance heard this news and became the new Soup(which is a guy mang), this new soup confronted the tree, punched it in the nose and....

Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 pm

accidentally killed the tree. Then karma came back and killed new gay Soup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT   The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continue-the-story-game-of-which-i-forgot-the-name-and-saw-in-long-dead-MT
Page 1 of 1