Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So uh, this sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soopah

Soopah

So uh, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: So uh, this sucks   So uh, this sucks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Okay guys. So, when I became admin, I believed that I would change this forum into something awesome. I thought I had potential, clearly I was wrong, we're in the same shape(or even worse shape for that matter). I looked back at my rants, and I feel pretty hypocritical. We haven't gotten anywhere, Cait's busy, I should've done something to try to get this thing back on its feet, I can't blame any of you for the lack of posting either, none of us here are pro's. I understand that this was supposed to be a place where we just hang out and talk, but even our game threads are dead, people barely ever come on here. Clearly i'm not fit to be admin anymore, when, and IF Cait ever comes back I would like her to take away my title as an admin, it's been a pleasure feeling like a leader towards you all.

that's all. kbye
Back to top Go down
buizel445

buizel445

So uh, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uh, this sucks   So uh, this sucks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm

o___o.....Sorry I just got back on my computer...First time ive been on since like ...september..lol...Sorry ;C
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

So uh, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uh, this sucks   So uh, this sucks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 am

it's fine man, it's just, I can't bring this thing back to life, good luck if you can. I can try to help though if you need, just uh, tell me if you can? gog I sound awkward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So uh, this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So uh, this sucks   So uh, this sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So uh, this sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplers' Saga :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: