Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C.Y.P. [Part 1]

Go down 
3 posters

"What should I do?"
[1]
C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_lcap67%C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
[2]
C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_lcap0%C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[3]
C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_lcap33%C.Y.P. [Part 1] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
EnVii

EnVii

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 am

Gah, sorry for finishing this so late D8 Here it is~

The endless night occurs exclusively in the realm of Exsanguis, the realm of the Half-Dead. There are few laws in this land. They are as follow: Only the Selected may reside in Exsanguis; those whom are deemed one of the Selected must travel from the realm of Vivus to Exsanguis; only the Ludicas may transverse realms, and once transported to Exsanguis, the Selected must reside in Exsanguis for the duration of their life time.

All residents of Exsanguis are incapable of breaching the laws; each and every single one is bound by a multitude of spells, charms, curses, and the like upon entrance.
Also, the soul's state of the Selected in Vivus determines the mutated form in Exsanguis; a soul shrouded in darkness may result in a mutant of the Night, while a soul pure from birth may mutate the being into a mutant of Light. A soul has one Exsanguian year to gradually mutate the being to its final state.

These bits of information are all you need to search for them. The rest has been covered many times throughout the duration of your stay in the Academy. The details of your mission are as follows: you have an Exanguian fortnight to find the Selected in Vivus; make sure the beings are not tampered by contact of any Exsanguian being. You may use your powers if needed however, do not use full force. If any regulations are breeched, you will be sent back to the Academy without warning. You are now official Ludicas; may your search be fruitful.

---
1. What would You do? I simply crave your response.
---

A slender female figure gracefully stepped through a slate colored stone gate. A glowing spiral of light flooded the area; the source was the gate. Her long, chestnut brown hair flowed like a sheet of silk in the soft breeze. Her amber eyes were unfocused, as if half asleep. She seemed approximately of teen age.

Behind her was another female; this one with large, feathered wings, straw-colored short hair, and a black-and-red uniform. Placed on her left arm sleeve was an emblem of great importance. It shows that she had graduated the Academy and is in the position of Ludica: the “Judge” of the Selected, one of the residents in Exsanguis who is able to traverse realms – to get out of the eternal night and see the “Sun”.

“Time to get you to your new home, child,” announced the winged woman. “You should be ecstatic! Especially considering that you are one of the Selected. But first, I must register you in the databanks of the realm. Extremely troublesome at times, if I do say so myself.” Her facial expression was one of a young, easy-going person. The teenager remained expressionless as she spoke. The pair of headphones that encircled the teen’s neck bobbed up and down as she meandered in front of the winged woman.

They nearly arrived when something unexpected occurred…

As the two neared a large marble building labeled: Arrival Centre, the teen started to fidget. With each step, more of the fidgeting was apparent. The teen’s black canvas shoes stepped unsteadily on the concrete pavement, growing less steady by the moment.

The winged woman was perplexed; jade eyes focused in on the spectacle. Could this be…? Is my magic… insufficient?! Good Lord! I must do something before it is too late. The woman quickly drew a card from her jacket pocket. The surface was heavily decorated with numerous red symbols, contrasting with the black background. She thrust out the card towards the teenager while, simultaneously, beginning to chant. The language sounded vaguely similar to one used on Vivus centuries ago. The winged woman had just begun, however, so the attempt was of no use.

Abruptly, the teenager whirled around and faced the Ludica; her eyes were fixed on the winged woman. A mixture of confusion and angst lingered upon her facial features. “Wh-where the hell am I?!” she demanded. “And what are you doing… are you speaking in Latin?” Questions flowed like an endless stream from this girl. Each sentence was tumbling over each other in an attempt to exit her vocal chords. “Seriously, what are you doing? And what’s with that outfit? Didn’t you hear that emo is totally out of style? Yeesh.”

The Ludica was stunned; how did she come to so quickly? And how rude can that little child get? She replied: “All will be answered, once you follow me, that is. Well actually, most of your questions. I have much more pressing matters to attend to than responding to inquiries such as that.” She started to unfurl her feathered wings and slipped the card she was holding back into her pocket. The Ludica’s former stern look twisted into something much more hostile. “Also, I would advise you to watch your tongue, especially towards the elder creatures. Most, if not all, would have sent you to the authorities by now to get brutally whipped or any other form of punishment.”

The teenage girl gritted her teeth. What the hell is her problem?! That stuck up little– God, it was only a few freakin’ questions! Frustration boiled within the young female.

“Has it occurred to you that remaining irritated will not harm me, but you?” The woman’s face returned to her placid expression.

~ ~ ~
What should I do?

~1) Punch the freakin’ woman.
~2) Try to convince her that it is worth answering, now.
~3) Apologize. Maybe she’ll answer then.
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Soopah

Soopah

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

I must admit, the detail in your writing far exceeds mine, i'm considering getting off the writing team now xD -mustgetbackonwritingthechapters>:T-
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Punch the woman...and hope you don't get killed :D
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Soopah wrote:
I must admit, the detail in your writing far exceeds mine, i'm considering getting off the writing team now xD -mustgetbackonwritingthechapters>:T-

Ffff Don't you dare get off. I don't write stories frequently. Only when I get inspiration. And my sister edited it. So yeah.

Peachkatema wrote:
Punch the woman...and hope you don't get killed :D

LOL; are you just choosing that for the luls? 'Cause if you are, then you might not be satisfied by the results.
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Well I'm not the one whos going to be dead...and the girl seems pretty...uhhh....i guess you could say boldish..BBBBUT She could get attacked by the lady and she discovers she has incredible magical powers and stuffs...
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Trololololol. That made my day xD
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey Ash are you gonna continue this?
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 pm

.....Ohlord I forgot about this. Yeah I'm gonna... sometime. Sorry x'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C.Y.P. [Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: C.Y.P. [Part 1]   C.Y.P. [Part 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.Y.P. [Part 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplers' Saga :: Creativity :: Writing-
Jump to: