Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnVii

EnVii

Promo Video Empty
PostSubject: Promo Video   Promo Video Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 am

Hey guys. I was on the forum one day and Joanne happened to IM me and say that the forum should have a promo video. I was like "Yeah; you should do it!" Lucky for me, she meant that I was gonna do it. Ffff. So this is basically a topic to ask you guys if you want me to make a promo video. Also if you want to be in it. It'll be free to use on anyone's channel as long as you credit the creator.

If you want to be in the video, please reply with your sprite sheet, the name you would like to go by, and something you have either finished recently or something you're really proud of. That was confusing, wasn't it? For example: A spriter would give me a link to a sprite that they would like to be in the promo. Another example would be an artist linking one of their works. Yah get it?

*Edit* If you want me to put a certain song in the video, I'm all ears. I have no specific song in mind right now so request away. Please.

Currently in the Promo:
~Ashley *Artist*
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
avunue123

avunue123

Promo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo Video   Promo Video Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 am

FO JEEZUS You already have spritesheet at my name and all dat and I don't really have a song :3 and I'll jsut make a small clip/drawing of what I can do. -derp face-
Back to top Go down

Promo Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maplers' Saga :: General :: Annoucements-
Jump to: