Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

It's October 31st, 2001. What does that mean? Is it someone's birthday? Well yes but it's also HALLOWEEEENNNNNN. YAYYYYYY. Sooooo...HAPPY HALLOWEEN MAPLERS SAGA PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN TRICK OR TREATING AND GETTING LOTS OF CANDY. P.S. If you're not going Trick-Or-Treating unless its for a good reason, LIVEN UP YOU OLDIES! YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE!
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:51 pm

HAPPY HOLLOWEN EVERYONE :D by the way don't open your doors the guide is watching you.
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:03 pm

anyone who's caught trick or treating here past the age of 12 gets arrested, and we can only trick or treat till 8-imo it's not worth it at all.
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:06 pm

true but when your parents didn't finish the bag of candy to trick or treaters you get all of it :D
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 am

Holy crap Glenn. Your town sucks. Not many people came to our house because it was like 20*F but there were a lot of highschoolers who came. Yeeesh.
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Wow Soup...I'd hate to live in wherever you live....Screw ummmm I forgot the state, but it was like Virginia or S.C. or something....Barely anyone came to my house so I have a bunch of candy left :DDDD But my mom took it away saying I'll get cavities :( At least I know where she hides it :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN   HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HALLOWEEEENN
Page 1 of 1