Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art Team App~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnVii

EnVii

Art Team App~ Empty
PostSubject: Art Team App~   Art Team App~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Name; Ashley

Group/Job; Artists

Why do you want it;
To improve my art and help others with their art and techniques. It also gives me a chance to work with other artists, gather ideas and incorporate them into others' artworks. I also look forward to experiencing new styles of drawings and graphics.

What you can bring to the forum;
I can CnC fairly well; this would be to help improve other aspiring artists' pieces. I can also give one-on-one sessions with anyone willing to do so, however I cannot "teach" in the way most people do. In addition, I can provide links to helpful tutorials that will further improve the artists' drawings.

Have you been on any other forums(not required to be accepted);
I have been on MapleTutorials and have been on the art team until a few months ago.

What is your experience in this field;
I have been drawing seriously for about a year and a half now (you could say I am passionate about art), and have improved a great deal in that time span. I went from drawing messed up chibis, to okay-looking, manga style people. I have also taken art classes in school for basic components of art and I am planning to join the anime club next year as a freshman to further improve my art.

Why should we pick you over the others;
For one, I can improve people's art by critiquing, or CnC, while maintaining respect towards the artist. I will not say anything along the lines of: "You're art sucks.", "Here are some GOOD drawings, STUDY them.", etc.
Also, I surf through deviantART.com very often to absorb other drawing styles and find out what looks pleasing to the eyes and why. I can help people improve with what I observe. Finally, I can have one-on-one sessions with people who are willing to experience changes to their art for the better (unless, of course, you can learn no more from me).

Art Samples:
Kagamine Rin Doodle:
Cora Fanart:
Violin Project:
Bookmark:
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

Art Team App~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Team App~   Art Team App~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Don't chuuuu just looooooooove Cora's dress? And the violin...If it was darker brown I WOULD TOTALLY WANT IT IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ONEEEEEEEE. I think you should be on the team Eevee ^_^
Back to top Go down

Art Team App~
Page 1 of 1