Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Maplers' Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Maplers' are here for the stay (:

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-ehem- Happy Halloween?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

-ehem- Happy Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Ohayoooooo dead forum :D So, since someone has to post some other thread, since the only other thing we post on is the number game, I'm going to be posting about a very important holiday that's coming up. NAMELY HALLOWEEN!!!! HALLOWEEN AS IN THE HOLIDAY ON THE LAST DAY OF OCTOBER WHICH WAS CREATED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S ENJOYMENT OF FEAR (I looked this up) AND THATS WHY WE DRESS UP LIKE IDIOTS. Sooooooo anyone going trick or treating? Or dressing up as something/someone? Or we all too old and "cool" for that? =.= WE'RE STILL YOUNG :D Yayyyyyy for Halloween :D
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 pm

I like hollowenn =D but only for candy 0___0 and im glad because im getting my braces off on wednesday =D
pray the lord!!!!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 pm

LUCKYYYYY. I GOT MINE ON LIKE, ONE MONTH BEFORE HALLOWEEN. FFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Mage

Mage

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 am

Not into candy that much this year.
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 am

Cosplaying as Japanese otaku. And handing out candy to little kids. While doing Honors work. Fun. I'm too lazy to trick-or-treat this year. I'll just eat the left-overs. Again.
Back to top Go down
http://himeka-kun.deviantart.com
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 pm

BBBBBUT Trick or Treating is one of the best parts of Halloweeeeeeen. Going out, taking a handful when it says "Take one", seeing a bunch of kids walking around dressed as weird thingies, aannnnnnnnnd GLOW STICKS XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 pm

in my nieghbor hood there was no glosticks 0___0 but 2 years before there was 2 kids oh looked like the grim reaper one of them scared the (beep) out of me.
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Yeah...There aren't that many in mine either...I love seeing all the little kids dressed up as Cinderella or Spiderman who come really early :D
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 pm

lols on my neighbore hood some of them are just fairys or any werid thing they come up with.
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah...There was this weird kid in my neighborhood who was a bunch of clothes coming out of a closet.... BUT HALLOWEEN IS STILL FUN
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:41 pm

yes yes it is =D
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Lol Trick-or-Treating is only fun:
1) at night
2) with a lot of friends
3) when you scare the living **** outta people
4) when you get lots of candy
5) if don't get diabetes from eating all of that candy

At least in my opinion. I'll just stick around at home and kill the assholes who try to take more than 2 pieces of candy or who I just hate. :3
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:38 pm

AGH I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. Like once we just left out a bowl filled with candy and a sign that said "Take one", and then some kid ran up and grabbed the whole thing. I WAS PISSEED. Luckily I only put the candy I don't like in the bowls I give to trick or treaters. And Halloween at night is aweeeeesome :D
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 pm

I have this neighbor down the street who had their whole bowl of candy stolen. Like literally. The bowl too. Some people are just assholes.
Back to top Go down
Mage

Mage

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 am

Should I make a Halloween video when I get done with the finals this week?
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Sure :3 Unless you get uber busy.
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 am

halloween >:T, i'm far too lazy to buy a costume, i'll make a horn, put it on, and say i'm a narwhale.
Back to top Go down
metelproution

metelproution

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:55 pm

lols narwhals =D
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 pm

A narwhal? ...............YOU COULD AT LEAST BE A UNICORN
Back to top Go down
Soopah

Soopah

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 pm

unicorns are over saturated >:C
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 pm

YOU'RE OVERSATURATED YOU YOU YOU -thinks of insult- GIRL GUY THINGIE
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Nice comeback Tressa. We should really get back on topic. What do you think I should add to my otaku costume? -Starts procrastinating again-
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Something otakuish....Like like a manga or something
Back to top Go down
EnVii

EnVii

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

LOL That helps... not really.
Back to top Go down
Peachkatema

Peachkatema

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Ummmm...You could wear that cute sailor hat thingie that the anime people wear to school? Or like, do your hair in those cute little pigtails like they do in anime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -ehem- Happy Halloween?   -ehem- Happy Halloween? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-ehem- Happy Halloween?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next